Call for applications
Call for two doctoral positions for the study year 2020/21!
In the International Graduate School "Resonant Self–World Relations in Ancient and Modern Socio-Religious Practices" two doctoral positions are vacant at the University of Erfurt. Deadline for application is April 30th 2020.
Please send your application to Dr. Elisabeth Begemann (elisabeth.begemann(at)uni-erfurt.de)
Please send the following document as one .pdf-file (max 10 MB):
- CV (in English or German)
- final school and university degrees (copies)
- MA or diploma thesis (copy)
- one letter of recommendation
- an outline of the PhD project you would like to pursue (max. 5 pages) with a stringent discussion of your research questions, its relevance for the topic of "Resonant Self-World Relations", the state of research on the topic, the methodological approach and the leading hypotheses as well as a working schedule and projected date of completion
As part of the Doctoral Program "Resonant Self–World Relations in Ancient and Modern Socio-Religious Practices" 4 doctoral positions are vacant at the Max Weber Centre, University Erfurt. Application deadline: April 15th 2018.
Please send your application to mwk.bewerbungen(at)uni-erfurt.de.